Newly Released COMP Cams .675" Lift Conical Valve Spring Kit for GM LS1/LS3 Engines #7230TS1-KIT.
Features & Benefits:
- The springs' conical design improves power possibilities while naturally controlling damaging spring oscillations
- Superfinish processing increases durability & spring life
- Kit fits all LS1/LS3 engines with no machining required
- Kit includes #7230-16 valve springs, tool steel retainers, valve locks, valve seals & spring seats
- Designed for race & performance applications
The latest valve spring kit from COMP Cams® allows users to easily install revolutionary Conical Valve Springs on any high performance GM LS1/LS3 engine.
In the tradition of its successful Beehive™ Spring Kits, the COMP Cams® LS1/LS3 Conical Valve Spring Kits allow enthusiasts and builders to better harness the power of popular LS race and street engine applications. Each kit features Conical Valve Springs, valve locks, valve seals, spring seats and high-strength tool steel retainers.
The springs’ conical design features a smaller diameter in the upper half to reduce active mass. This reduction in mass, along with the progressive frequency created by the unique conical shape, dampens coil oscillations better than any other spring design. These improvements in dynamic stability allow for the use of more aggressive camshafts and an increase in RPM limit speed. Finally, Superfinish processing of the springs results in increased durability and spring life. The COMP Cams® .675” Lift Conical Valve Spring Kits for GM LS1/LS3 Engines feature all the components needed to install these revolutionary springs with no machine work required.